Mike McGann on Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:01:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: 401 - Authentication Required

On 10/10/07, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry about that. I forgot to sign the proposal message.

It is not a rule yet, so no harm done.

> However, I'm not sure I want this written in the rules - I would hate
> to have a whole bunch of actions cancelled because I forgot to put
> "Signed by Wonko" in the message.

I agree with that. I'd be willing to retract the proposal if we could
establish conventions, instead of rules, for doing the same thing as
what is proposed. If so, we should have a public page that lists all
the conventions that are non-normative.

- Hose