Daniel Lepage on Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:53:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: 401 - Authentication Required

On Oct 10, 2007, at 11:17 PM, Mike McGann wrote:

> On 10/10/07, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "For example, a new player (or a forgetful old one) might look at my
>> recent proposal message but not know that "Daniel Lepage" and "Wonko"
>> were the same person."
>
> Exactly. I did not know that Daniel Lepage was Wonko, and by having
> this, everyone would know who is who at all times. I realize that with
> a small group, it doesn't take long to figure out who is who, but
> starting out it can be real confusing.

Sorry about that. I forgot to sign the proposal message.

However, I'm not sure I want this written in the rules - I would hate
to have a whole bunch of actions cancelled because I forgot to put
"Signed by Wonko" in the message.

--
Wonko