Mike McGann on Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:17:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: 401 - Authentication Required

On 10/10/07, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "For example, a new player (or a forgetful old one) might look at my
> recent proposal message but not know that "Daniel Lepage" and "Wonko"
> were the same person."

Exactly. I did not know that Daniel Lepage was Wonko, and by having
this, everyone would know who is who at all times. I realize that with
a small group, it doesn't take long to figure out who is who, but
starting out it can be real confusing.

- Hose