Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:14:05 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [s-d] [s-n] [clock] it's nday 9

On 8/16/07, Antonio Dolcetta <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think it's possible.
> but it's useless unless all proposals have been correctly processed
> before midnight on nday 8, which kind of defeats the purpose of stopping
> the clock in the first place

It would also be against the rules to open the proposals before the
end of nday 8.  Of course, the bot could probably be made to open all
pending proposals and mail a ballot, but then we get into problems if
the Minister of Change gets behind and doesn't add all of the pending
proposals to the wiki before the bot gets to them; the ballot would be
inaccurate.

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/