Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 16 Aug 2007 02:52:37 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [s-d] Ballot for nweek 129

My votes:

"Geoffrey Spear" <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Proposal   Author                     Title
> 141           Wooble                   Fix Faction Loophole

AGAINST [[This doesn't seem a Loophole, it's just that the Agreement
uses its internal mechanisms for taking any action in B Nomic,
including joining.]]

> 142           Peter                      We're from the future, and
> we're here to help

FOR

> 143           Wooble                   Spivak is not English

[[I was originally against on this one, since Spivak has been a part
of the game since well before I joined, so it feels like a part of the
game.

But then I realized, that the game is all about changing things.]]

FOR

> 144           bad_leprechaun     The Ministry of Goods

AGAINST

> 145           Wooble                   Trying to track previously
> failed proposals by a given Author is a pain

AGAINST [[The idea when I originally proposed the failed-penalty we
currently use was that I didn't want to discourage people from making
some oddball proposals, but I wanted to discourage people from making
a billion oddball proposals, especially as there's no proposal limits
at the moment. I guess 3 points isn't much, but I guess we need to
define as a group what kind of behaviors we want to encourage.]]

> 146           bad_leprechaun     Legislative Dominance don't come cheap

FOR

> 147           Charles                   Priestly Indecision

AGAINST [[This lets questions stay unresolved too long... If they
later disagree, they can call it Inconsistent just like anyone else.]]

> 148           Eugene Meidinger  Eugene never wins

AGAINST [[Sorry, Eugene.]]

> 149           Charles                   No More Membership Tests!

AGAINST [[I really don't like the concept of provisional players.]]

--
Peter C.
I'm leaving for Gen Con tomorrow morning, but after I come back I