Geoffrey Spear on Sat, 11 Aug 2007 20:29:25 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: No More Membership Tests!

Even better, let the player join and participate immediately, but let
other players (with some amount of support) eliminate new players
within some provisional period (say, an nweek)?

On 8/11/07, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To cut down the wait, let players approve as well as object; if
> enough players approve, then the new player joins immediately.
>
> --
> Wonko
>
> On Aug 11, 2007, at 11:46 AM, Eugene Meidinger wrote:
>
> > Obviously it should be set to pass without like 3 or 4 objections that
> > way a few people think it's a bad idea to stop it.

> >> It would also allow a single disgruntled player to reject legitimate
> >> new players.

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/