David E. Smith on Thu, 9 Aug 2007 00:01:33 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: de-Spivakify Ruleset

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Roger Hicks wrote:

> I see no problem with using male pronouns. All this political
> correctness garbage grates on my nerves after a while.

This is the Internet, there's a lot more than just the two genders these
days. :)

(I intend to vote against the abolition of Spivak because of tradition,
not because of any glaring technical problems I see with the proosal.)

dave