Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 8 Aug 2007 18:06:37 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: de-Spivakify Ruleset

On 8/8/07, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If precedent is all we need to legitimatize a system, then what's
> wrong with Spivak? We've been using it for almost 6 years, and it's a
> well-established standard in a number of other Nomics as well.

Why not just write the entire Ruleset in Esperanto?

I think precedent going back to the great writers at the dawn of the
modern English language probably deserves a bit more respect than
something some guy came up with a few years ago and which was adopted
on a few nomics.

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/