Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:04:38 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [s-d] Question: mackerel and devices

On 8/8/07, Antonio Dolcetta <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Devices: Other than the panic button, does anyone have any other device? Is
> > there any sort of list where one can see what devices exist and who was
> > them? How do devices come into being?
>
> I think they have to be defined in the rules to exist. Currently the
> only existing devices are the panic buttons.

I think it would be interesting to make the Staff of ZOT into a
device; then the Oracle could sell it to the highest bidder.  I'd
probably want to see it become unowned at the end of each nweek and
given to the next Oracle, though...

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/