Antonio Dolcetta on Fri, 20 Jul 2007 02:05:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Oracle] List of current Consultations

Geoffrey Spear wrote:

>>> FALSE. The rules do not specifically allow that, and thus, according
>>> to rule 1-15, Monopoly Mode, it is forbidden.
>> I could have sworn something very very similar to this was already
>> answered in a different way. Was there just more than one similar
>> Consultation?
>
> It's entirely possible this was already answered in a different way
> and that the Public Display of the Consultations was out of date when
> I became Oracle.  There's nothing obvious I'm seeing in the mailing
> list archives but I haven't read the entire thing.

the public list is not really what i was using to keep track of all
justice related stuff.
I as using a text file that I periodically sent to the list.

I can send it to you if you want to double check

but as far as I know this specific consultation has never been answered
officially, we had one overtime answer by Wonko (for the record, it was
an answer of TRUE with the "BobTHJ as proxy" reasoning).

Recused judges are Wonko, and Primo