Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:35:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Votes on pending proposals

"Charles Schaefer" <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Proposal 0124 FOR
> Proposal 0125 FOR
> Proposal 0126 AGAINST
> Proposal 0127 FOR
> Proposal 0128 FOR
> Proposal 0129 FOR
> Proposal 0130 ABSTAIN
> Proposal 0131 FOR
> Proposal 0132 FOR
> Proposal 0133 FOR
> Proposal 0134 FOR

Hi Charles! Good to see more people getting involved in the game.
Note that you need to declare yourself as present by the end of the
nweek or you'll lose your playerness. (I think I would have
implemented the Roll Call as removing people who didn't vote at all,
but it's too late to do anything about it now. We may also want to
remove the Present attribute from people at some point.)

Also, note that your vote on Proposal 132 is no good since the
proposal was retracted.

--
Peter C.