Antonio Dolcetta on Tue, 17 Jul 2007 05:39:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Make votes into attributes

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

> One thing about Attributes is that it clearly establishes when instances
> of attributes get created and destroyed, and the setting of default
> values. That's about it, though. Since they passed when they were proposed
> though, I figured that we (collectively, as a game) wanted to use them. If
> you want to prop to get rid of Attributes, I think I'd be okay with that.

Attributes are great! don't remove them please
I believe they are used a few times in the ruleset, they surely used to
be used heavily in the House.
I agree with Daniel that they are maybe voting is not thir most
appropriate use.