Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:45:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Rule Tag Action

"Aaron Coquet" <farfromunique@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I'm going to post this, if it is valid. Is it?
>
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> When the timer is turned back on, I submit the following action:
> As a Rule Tag Game Action, I move the RTO "Zach" to RTL "Rule 4-3".
> END TRANSACTION

Submitting an action that specifies to take an action at a later time
isn't really defined by our rules. According to r1-10, "Game Actions
occur upon reaching the appropriate fora."

Really, you can just move yourself to Rule 4-3 just by doing
it. You're trying to make it more complicated than it is.

--
Peter C.