Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:46:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposals: End Rule Tag

Antonio Dolcetta wrote:
> I suppose it would be sufficent to let the miniminister turn on the
> clock when he thinks it's ok to do it, and not require all other
> ministries to be held. (anyway that's redundant, since the miniminister
> automatically holds all vacant ministries IIRC)

In the current rules, the miniminister is just "tracking any state of the
game that isn't covered by some other Ministry," which sounds to me like
not being responsible for tracking state covered by Vacant Ministries. If
it said Minister instead of Ministry there, it may be different.

I was figuring that if the Miniminister thought that the game could go on
without somebody on it, e would simply take the ministry emself. I'll
probably do that later today for Rule Tag (before the next ndelay) if
nobody else takes it.

--
Peter C.