Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:28:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Completely Redoing Posts

Antonio Dolcetta <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On 23 Jun 2007, at 16:53, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
>>         __Post Rewards and Vacating__
>>         {{
>>           At the end of each nweek, each player who is a PHD gains 10
>>           points. Then, all posts become Vacant.
>>         }}
>
> I love this proposal, but i don't especially like this part.
> If someone leaves a post non-mantained with your new rules it would
> be easy for someone else to get it, i see no reason for someone that
> wants to hold on a post to have to send mail at the beginning of
> every nweek.
> This way it will end with someone sending mail to become the POP
> every week, it's too much bother to hold a different post.

Well, the whole idea was that (as I've demonstrated in the past) it's
easy to become idle, and I don't want someone being idle to stop the
entire game. The thing with posts is that there's much more work
involved than reward, and the main incentive to do them is to let the
game continue. So, I figure that if the first person on the trigger
really wants to handle rules, or props, or whatever that nweek, let
them go ahead.

--
Peter C.