Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 2 Jul 2007 03:51:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal

"Aaron Coquet" <farfromunique@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> It seems that i failed to take into account the idea of a non-human sentient
> being wishing to (or already being) a member. Thus, I submit the following
> transaction:
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> Withdraw proposal "Turing Test Disambiguation"
[...]
> I hope that clears up any confusion. I did it as a transaction because I
> couldn't figure out how to correct it without it being horribly complex.

Well, "withdrawing" isn't an action that we have defined. You can just
revise your proposal by saying so and submitting the new one.

I don't know if your transaction does anything or not. It may depend
on whether you were just revising by using odd words (we generally
allow unambiguous abbreviations) or whether you were doing a
"withdraw", which doesn't mean anything right now.

--
Peter C.