Daniel Lepage on Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:29:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Oracle Report 26/07

On 6/26/07, Antonio Dolcetta <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> By the same reasoning are you sure Primo's charter allows you to vote in
> B Nomic on Primo's behalf ?
> If I'm not mistaken it says "Nomic Decisions", if a Claim doesn't count
> as a Nomic Decision, then why do normal votes ?
> Not that it makes any difference, since apparently B Nomic allows you to
> vote for Primo regardless.

I should have qualified my ruling - the rules of B Nomic allow BobTHJ
to take actions on behalf of Primo in the sense that they do not
prevent it from happening, but Primo itself can always forbid em from
being eir representative. Much like how my web browser "takes actions"
on my behalf by being the actual thing posting them to the forum, but
if gmail (or any of the daemons that sit between gmail and the list,
or even my computer or my keyboard) suddenly started sending actions
independently, they would not qualify as my actions.

So basically, Bob's a web browser for Primo :-D

--
Wonko