Daniel Lepage on Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:42:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Oracle Report 26/07

> Now what? Consultation 11 is clearly at odds with 12 and 13.

I don't think they're at odds with each other. This happens all the
time when you play "normal" games - you do something for a while, and
then you realize that it was actually against the rules, so you and
the other players say "Well, we'll just keep things the way they are,
but we won't do it again".

> I submit the following consultation:
> {{
> Question: Could corporations register as players at the time that
> consultation 11 was submitted?
>
> Argument: By consultation 11, Primo Corporation is already a player, and
> therefore, barring any rule changes, corporations could register using
> the same method as Primo Corporation. However, consultations 12 and 13
> serve to bar all corporations from register, including Primo
> Corporation.
> }}

Likewise, a ruling of FALSE here wouldn't contradict consultation 11.
It would just say, "Oops, we shouldn't have done that."

--
Wonko