Daniel Lepage on Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:14:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Voting

"Untitled proposal to remove Rule 1": FOR
 It's numbered improperly and poorly categorized.

"Untitled proposal to modify Rule 1-10": AGAINST
"Administrator is a Post": AGAINST
"Fix Emergency Fix": FOR
"Roll Call": FOR
"Fast Rules": AGAINST
"Get Off My Land": AGAINST
I'm open to the idea of being "protected" by another nomic, I just
disapprove of the methods they used to get that position (namely, that
a rule change meant to help us fix the game was instead used to take
over the game, and then to repeal itself). While I don't approve of
rule 1, I don't want to cut off diplomatic relations with Agora
either.

--
Wonko