Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 22 Jun 2007 05:01:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Scores?

Roger Hicks wrote:
> The wiki indicates that everyone's score is 0. Is this correct? Does
> anyone have an accurate Score and Mackerel tally?

I think that the win occurred in the middle of a bunch of proposals
resolving, so I would expect that the proposals after the one that caused
a win would still have awarded points. Figuring out that mess was part of
what I was procrastinating all this time. :)

It's also possible that Post Holders (including myself, maybe?) have lost
tons of points due to not performing their duties all this time, although
it looks like we don't have negative scores right now.

I don't think Mackerals ever existed. At least, I don't remember them.

--
Peter C.