Antonio Dolcetta on Fri, 22 Jun 2007 01:26:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Fwd: Oracle report

Roger Hicks wrote:
> What powers of players would be to abusive to bestow on societies?
>
> BobTHJ

Even in Agora Partnership players are being disputed. B nomic doesn't
have anything like Agora's "binding agreement", or Agora's strong
Judicial system. To allow Agora style partnerships as players in B right
now is to open the gates of logical hell on a nomic that is not prepared
to deal with a simple "I create N partnerships containing only one
person, me. I have N partnerships join" scam

I've been following agora's mailing lists since the pinapple partnership
was first formed, I think partnerships are a novel and interesting thing
and I would like to have something of sorts in B, but I think it's not
ready yet, proof of this is that they did not evolve naturally from our
rules, they are being bluntly imported from agora.