Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:51:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Oracle report

Daniel Lepage wrote:
>> Consultation 15
>> Supplicant: Antonio
>> {
>> The rules of B Nomic allow BobTHJ to act on behalf of the group of
>> persons knows as "Primo Corporation", True of False ?
>> Unbeliever: BobTHJ
>> }
>> Assigned to: Wonko (no other player eligible)
>
> No judgment yet. I'm waiting to hear more evidence regarding the
> existence of PC as a player at all.

Well, that might somewhat depend on the answer to your Consultation. If
Primo Corporation itself has to send email to do Game Actions (whatever
that means), and can't designate a representative (like BobTHJ) to do so,
then I don't think that the Corporation joined the game in the first
place. It might not be possible for it to do so in the future, either,
since there would have to be a human or humans behind the action, and not
the corporation itself (assuming that the corporation has no free will).

There may be a paradox hiding around here somewhere, too.

Of course, if we're a protectorate of Agora, than maybe it can change the
rules accordingly to let anything it wants in. Then again, I'm not sure
what it means for a game to change another game, since games similarly
have no free will...

--
Peter C.