Aaron Coquet on Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:53:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Oracle report

On 6/21/07, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Priest BobTHJ determines the following:
> As a Game Action, I submit the following Consultation:
> {
> Question: True of false: Consultation #12 does not serve to prevent a
> corporation from becoming a player because it specifies that said
> corporation must pass "the Turing Test" instead of "a Turing Test"?
> Unbeliever: Wonko
> }
>
> As a Game Action, I submit the following Consultation:
> {
> Question: True or false: A Player need not be capable of passing a
> Turing Test in order to remain a player.
> }
>
> MIght as well attack this from every angle :)

As a game action, I submit the following Consultation:
{
Question: True or False: The Administrator (or other ruling or
governing body) may cause an External Force which is also a Player to
no longer be a Player if said Player can no longer meet the
requirements to become a Player.
}

--
Zach