Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:01:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] New Player - Primo

"Peter Cooper Jr." <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> The "capable of passing a Turing Test" requirement has been a part of our
> ruleset for so long though, that it would surprise me if something like
> this hasn't been tried before. (Possibly even by me.) If so, there was
> assuredly some kind of judgement request made and resolved that dealt with
> the issue, which should give us some game precedent. I don't really have
> the time right now, but searching the spoon-business and -discuss archives
> may help enlighten us.

Not exactly what I was looking for, but some interesting game history
at least:

>From the First Era of B Nomic, CFJ 590:
<http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200204/msg00122.html>
<http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200204/msg00219.html>

Zarpint's attempted similar scam in nweek 75:
<http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200412/msg00060.html>
<http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-discuss/spoon-discuss-200412/msg00073.html>
<http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-discuss/spoon-discuss-200412/msg00075.html>
<http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-discuss/spoon-discuss-200412/msg00076.html>