Roger Hicks on Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:30:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] New Player - Primo

> Hmm... an interesting quandry...
> Since the CEO is requesting that the corporation join, E is speaking
> for the corp. In order for the CEO to speak for the corp, E must have
> had a corporate vote that passed for whatever E wishes to say or do.
>
> We could make ourselves a nuisance by requiring that any post made by
> groups contain a record of the votes for and/or against that
> particular message being sent. As in, individual emails or messages.
> With a CC sent to eir equivalent of a public forum.
>
> I will try writing this up later today.
> --
> Zach
Forum and observe the daily operation of Primo Corp.

The charter that governs Primo Corporation can be found here:
http://groups.google.com/group/primo-corporation/web/primo-corporation---charter

The Shareholders implicitly allow Officers of Primo Corp to take
certain actions on their behalf  without a vote as specified in the
sections of the charter that govern each office. In additon, section
25 of the charter allows the CEO (myself) to take Rule-tag actions and
press/stop the corporation's panic button without a vote.

Any other action taken by Primo Corporation does indeed require a vote
of the shareholders. Issue #11, which permitted me to register the
corporation as a player of B Noimc, is summarized in the VPSA report
located here:

http://groups.google.com/group/primo-corporation/browse_thread/thread/aea2550bfd4c46a7

BobTHJ