Antonio Dolcetta on Wed, 20 Jun 2007 04:25:42 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Unofficial Oracle report

Hello

I think I'm still the oracle for now
If so here's the state of consultations as to my records.
I should assign them all to new priests, who have to be active players
(they must have voted in the last voting).

active players are: Wonko, BobTHJ, Antonio
(Antonio cannot be a priest because e's the oracle)

open consultations:

Consultation 5

Supplicant: Comex
 > If all Game Objects other than the Rules and the Player named Wonko
were destroyed, would it > be possible for me (the Supplicant of this
Consultation) to become a Player?
Unbeliever: Wonko

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Consultation 6
Supplicant: Comex
 > Is there a Consultation with a Question of: {{a forum is invalid if
it does not allow players > to communicate.}}?
Reasoning: It's not a question, so how can it be answered?

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Consultation 7
Supplicant: Optional
 > A forum is invalid if it does not allow players to communicate.
 > True or
 > false?
Unbeliever: Comex
Reasoning:
[1-9] "A Forum is any External Force that allows Outsiders to
communicate.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Consultation 8
Supplicant: Optional
 > Public fora may not be designated via a game action.  True or false?
Unbeliever: Comex

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Consultation 9

Supplicant: Comex
 > All Proposals created since Rule 2-2 was last amended have Proposal
 > Numbers of null.  True or false?
Reasoning:
[2-2] "The Administrator must then assign it a new Proposal Number that is
greater than all previously used Proposal Numbers as soon as e can."
[1-10] "A Game Action is defined as any activity specified by the rules to
be a Game Action."
[1-15] "If a game action is not explicitly permitted in the rules, the game
prohibits it."
Unbeliever: Optional

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Consultation 10

Supplicant: Antonio
 > If all Game Objects other than the Player named Wonko were
 > destroyed, would it be possible for me (the Supplicant of this
 > Consultation)
 > to become a Player?
Unbeliever: Wonko

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Consultation 11

Supplicant: Comex
 > True or false: Is Primo Corporation a player?

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Consultation 12

Supplicant: Zach