David E. Smith on Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:46:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] New Player - Primo

Roger Hicks wrote:
> As CEO, on behalf of Primo Corporation, and with the explicit consent of its
> shareholders:
>
> Primo Corporation requests to become a player in B Nomic with the name of
> Primo Corporation.
I think the intent of the rules of B Nomic is that only humans should be
permitted to join. If this is legal it certainly shouldn't be. (I'm
hoping it's not even legal, thus cleverly avoiding the bulk of the problem.)

dave