Roger Hicks on Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:50:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proto-prop: Make B Nomic a limited partnership

B Nomic already has a number of rules that duplicate provisions in your
agreement. Is it necessary to repeat them? It seems to me the only points
you would need to address to make B Nomic a binding agreement under Agoran
law are those not already addressed by current B Nomic rules.

BobTHJ