Joel Uckelman on Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:30:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] B Nomic Wiki

Thus spake "Roger Hicks":
> I wouldn't mind doing some maintenance on the B Nomic wiki to bring it up to
> date, but it appears that I am not able to create a user account there. Is
> anyone around that could help me set up a user account?

Umm, it should be possible to create a user account... I don't recall anymore
who was set up as the wiki admin. I could always create you an account, but
I'm travelling presently, so it could be a few days.

--
J.