comex on Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:28:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal

On Thursday 14 June 2007, Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:
> I hate to say this, but I think B Nomic is pretty much dead. Nothing's
> happened for months, and we simply don't seem to have enough interested
> players to keep it up. Our website is in disrepair, nobody's certain
> what the current rules are

As far as I can tell from the archives (it'd be nice if they offered some
sort of export) nobody voted FOR anything except my proposal since the
administrator's update at

http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200701/msg00090.html

So the rules are current, and we lost a few props that were never properly
voted on:

http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Special:Concat?category=Proposals/Lost

(which is just my renamed version of Pending)