Daniel Peter Lepage on Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:02:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal

I hate to say this, but I think B Nomic is pretty much dead. Nothing's
happened for months, and we simply don't seem to have enough interested
players to keep it up. Our website is in disrepair, nobody's certain what
the current rules are, no one wants to take over administration, and I
don't think we have more than four or five players who are even still
watching the lists.

But of course you're welcome to try and prove me wrong.

--
Wonko