Daniel Lepage on Fri, 30 Mar 2007 19:05:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Are we playing?

On Mar 30, 2007, at 12:18 PM, Eugene Meidinger wrote:

> Maybe we need to have a non linear schedule. Things happen when the
> initiating player makes them happen and the person who causes them
> does
> the brunt of the work. I'll post a list of rules today and hopefully
> someone can legalize them for me.

So any player could make a proposal by announcing it and assigning it
a number, and then would count votes on it themselves and make the
appropriate rule changes? This would certainly force players to keep
administration in mind...

This would be much easier with code to automate the proposal process.

--
Wonko