Eugene Meidinger on Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:18:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Are we playing?

Maybe we need to have a non linear schedule. Things happen when the
initiating player makes them happen and the person who causes them does
the brunt of the work. I'll post a list of rules today and hopefully
someone can legalize them for me.