Daniel Lepage on Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:09:29 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Are we playing?

Two players have taken game actions in the past month, and with one
of them the only action was Forfeiture. This begs the question, is
the game still going? Is anyone still interested in doing this?

I submit that in order to keep the game going, we need people, and we
need a way to keep the game running.

If we have at least four players actively playing, then the game can
go on. If we have at least that many who want to play, but can't play
right now, then I propose that we pick a date when we think we can
start again and explicitly shut the game off until then. If we simply
don't have that many, then maybe it's time to pack up and go home.

If we are continuing now, we need to make the game easily trackable.
This means some combination of the following:
  * Finding someone who can currently be administrator.
  * Stripping the ruleset of all but the most fundamental components.
  * Proposing a structure whereby we can all play the game without a
central administrator.
  * Storing the game in some form that's easy to update.

Thoughts?

--
Wonko