Daniel Lepage on Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:56:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] oracle report

On Feb 27, 2007, at 7:30 AM, Antonio Dolcetta wrote:

> == Consultation 009 ==
> All Proposals created since Rule 2-2 was last amended have Proposal
> Numbers of null.  True or false?
>
> assigned to Wonko

Unofficial ruling:
It is clear from the context that "must" is being used to imply
possibility as well as necessity in rule 2-2, and so the Admin is
able to assign numbers.

I see no other reason why proposal numbers wouldn't have been
assigned, and Peter has certainly tried to assign a number to at
least one proposal since Rule 2-2 was created; hence the ruling is
False.

I will make this ruling officially tomorrow unless someone presents
evidence before then against my ruling.

--
Wonko