shadowfirebird on Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:33:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] consultation: public fora must be public? (#2)

I don't think it is insanity to enforce a yes/no question to which the
answer can only be "true" or "false", do you?  Quite the reverse.

In fact I'm quite pleased: I've managed to phrase a question that can be
answered true or false.  I didn't think that was possible.

These are actually the first consultations that are formed correctly
according to the rules.  (Roll on the changing of the rules...)