Antonio Dolcetta on Fri, 23 Feb 2007 07:44:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] A suggestion

shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Not having set deadlines is also an idea worth considering. How
>> would everyone feel about getting rid of the clock ?
>

> I have no idea how that would work!!  But, I'd certainly consider anything.

the idea is that instad of having "things happen on day x" we would have
"things happen when the (group of) person(s) responsible does it"

> My own idea for lowering the admin's workload is typically low-tech and
> would not be received well by ...well, anyone other than me, I suspect.
> It's this:  Get rid of the wiki.  play completely from the mailing lists.
> Then all the admin has to do at the end of a turn is post a single mail as
> he does now, plus another mail with the new ruleset.  Or keep the ruleset as
> a google spreadsheet or something.  No, it's not pretty, but it's *much*
> less work.

intresting, I've never used these "google-spreadsheets" of which you
speak, can you post a quick example ?