Antonio Dolcetta on Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:32:06 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] what I think happened with the points

Hi,

This is my view on what happened with the points from proposals (points
from posts etc. have not been considered)

http://b.nomic.net/index.php/User_talk:Antonio

Antonio wins just after proposal 70 becomes historical (with 101 points)
I get the gleaming rapier, and all points are destroyed.

If someone thinks that proposal resolution somehow happens
simultaneously and I should have waited until the last proposal to check
the points, there's an additional table at the end that discounts the
winning / point destruction

please review