shadowfirebird on Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:15:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] automatic priest reselection for Consultation 003

Can I just ask what hitting the panic button would do in this case?

{{2. The PEP who was most recently known as the game's Administrator becomes
the Emergency Coordinator. If this Emergency Coordinator does not exist or
it is unclear which PEP it is, then the PEP that first attempts to organize
running this Procedure becomes the Emergency Coordinator.}}

We all know that Peter is the Admin.  So four button hits would just make
more work for him.  Or have I missed something?