Antonio Dolcetta on Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:18:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 116.2 Administrator's Update

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

> - One thing I do know is that Antonio's prop to become Oracle passed,
>   so I'm passing all that stuff off to him. I started putting up
>   Consultations 1 and 2 on the wiki, since those were asked and
>   answered while I was still Oracle.

I was wondering: it would be cool to add to the wiki representation of
each rule that was somehow involved in a Consultation some noted
pointing to the consultation.
Do you think I can do that ?
I was wandering what's the best way to do that from a formal point of
view. Simply adding some /* */ delimited text, which would be the
easiest solution might be interpreted as trying to modify the rule
itself...

What do you think ?