Andreas Domfors on Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:32:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Crazy Eddie's Dead

Well, I'm new to nomics, but it seems to me that rule-tag as it stands
is not a game of... how shall I put it... great strategical depth.
Crazy Eddie would add more complexity to it, which is why I'd be
inclined to back an amended Crazy Eddie proposal in the next round.

However, as Antonio said, it would add to the burdens of the
Administrator. I'm not sure how you guys usually handle balancing eir
duties. Though we could have a probationary period, to see how it
works out.

/Andreas