Joel Uckelman on Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:34:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Draft proposal: Legally binding contracts

Thus spake Antonio Dolcetta:
> shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I've just bummed around nomic.net for five minutes, and it all seems
> > to work fine.  Was it a specifc page?
>

> maybe it's my problem
> the first page always works
> but subsequent ones give strange errors

No, it's not just your problem. gdbm (which is the database backend I'm
using presently) is rubbish, but is so in a seemingly random way, which
makes it more rubbish. Sometime I intend to move the wiki to a different
db, whicih should make these problems go away. Unfortunately, switching
databases is nontrivial...

--
J.