Rainbow Wolfe on Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:13:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] For Joel / Dave / other admin-type people?

Sorry, still watching (at least till I leave the country again on Sat).
Can't a mail server be set to save mail until a set date and then have it
send all that mail to the list (or wherever) on a set nday. You could
configer the clock-bot (if it still works) to prompt that server to release
the mail.

Sounds probably anyway

- Rainbow Wolfe*

On 21/01/07, shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx <shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The escrow service was not mature enough to handle rule tag at the
> time I proposed it, I seem to remember...

Hobbes: Why are you digging a hole?

Calvin: I'm looking for buried treasure.

Hobbes: What have you found?

Calvin: A few dirty rocks, a weird root, and some disgusting grubs.

Hobbes: On your first try?

Calvin: There's treasure everywhere!