Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:11:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Summary

Antonio Dolcetta wrote:
> Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
>> Antonio Dolcetta wrote:
>>> In political life, the last ballot had some inaccuracies, Peter stopped
>>> the clock to look into it a few days ago and we haven't heard from him
>>> since.
>>
>> Yes, I've been having some "interesting" issues with real life,
>> including
>> some significant structural damage to my car. But I should be able to
>> catch up with the game tonight, I hope.
>>

> Of course the game has a lower priority than real life.
> Are you ok ?
> I hope everything ends up fine.

Oh yes, as accidents go, it was a pretty good one, with nobody hurt and
the only damage to the frame of the car. Just a slip on some ice into the
embankment on the side, but not hitting any trees or anything. But
insurance is taking care of it and all is pretty much well, if
inconvenient. But these things happen.

Thanks for your concern. I truly appreciate it.

--
Peter C.