shadowfirebird on Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:56:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] proposal parser

We don't need a system that is perfect.  We do need a system that is
easily changed if the rules change - so, something simple.

There's nothing wrong with STARTPROP and ENDPROP or whatever.  Just
make sure that those delimiting values are parameterised somehow.  In
the unlikely event that the rules change so that we need to use them
in our proposals, you can change the delimiting values without any
hastle.

In short, I think you should just get the basics working first and
then add the bells and whistles later.