Antonio Dolcetta on Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:15:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 115.9 Administrator's Update; Voting Starts

> /* Actually, why not just declare the proposals section of the wiki a
> public forum, perhaps one limited to only Game Actions which are
> either
> creating or amending proposals? */

I'd still like post on the list to be a requirement, otherwise people
might silently change the proposal subtly...
Even just something basic, like "i just amended my prop on the wiki,
go and have a look" would be fine

> Make the set of articles on the B Nomic Wiki
> (http://b.nomic.net/wiki/index.php/Category:Proposals) under
> Category:Proposals a Limited Public Forum, with the limitation that
> only
> proposal submission, amendment, and revocation shall be recognized.
> }}

note that "recognizing" is no longer a Bnomic concept since the great
reset. nowadays things happen, whether the admin recognizes them or not