bd on Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:52:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Votes

shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> 0070 NO [[ the rules hard-code the owner of Crazy Eddie's Initial Stock.
>> Instead, they should define the effects of these objects, and the
>> proposal should create some - and/or the rules should specify how they
>> are to be created.
>
> We only have the one shop (proposed).  What else should be the initial
> owner?  You want that I should define all these devices but they not
> appear in the game yet?

The issue is the rule defines their location to /always/ be Crazy Eddie.
I'd much prefer to define the objects, and then to say that if the
number of extant objects of this type is less than N, then create one
and give it to the shop.