Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:11:41 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] For Joel / Dave / other admin-type people?

1) Can we get either (a) http://b.nomic.net/ redirecting to
   http://b.nomic.net/wiki, or (b) some snazzy URL rewriting stuff so
   that we don't need the /wiki part in there?

2) What happened to bnomic.org? Is it still "ours" (for some
   definition of "ours")? Can/Should it point to b.nomic.net?

3) Rule tag wants to allow players to submit hidden moves that are
   revealed at or toward the end of the nweek. (I've got to reread the
   rules on this at some point soon.) So right now hidden moves are
   submitted to me, and players kind of need to trust that I'm getting
   them and representing them correctly, I think. It may also make
   things interesting if the post of Rule Tag Moderator gets passed to
   someone else mid-nweek. It also means that the Rule Tag Moderator
   can't play the subgame. I know that there was some sort of "escrow"
   service that someone had. Can we use that? Would it help us here?
   Is it what we want?

Thanks.

--
Peter C.