comex on Fri, 19 Jan 2007 05:37:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Zombies, Part I

On Friday 19 January 2007 4:12, shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I must admit that I'm a little bothered about the idea that individual
> points are objects.
>
> Would it not be more sane if points were like an attribute?  I think
> that that was what the author of 2-4 had in mind.

Even with the "Points are Game Objects" part? :)

Seriously, I'm actually bothered by the exact opposite; that currency and such
are attributes, not Game Objects.  Although it gives freedom to have
decimals, negative numbers, etc., it makes a lot of things more complicated.