Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:14:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Joining

"Brett Byers" <byers2142@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Thanks! I should warn you, I just learned about Nomic about, oh, two
> hours ago, so if I make any mistakes, consider this a preemptive "my
> bad."

I think it's fairly safe to say that the players of B Nomic have made
many more mistakes over the past few years than you're likely to make
while learning the ropes. Keep in mind that changes usually require a
majority of players, so it's usually *all* of us that don't realize
that we're voting to break the game.

And the wonderful thing about Nomic, is that if we don't like
something, we can always change it. :)

--
Peter C.